6/23/2014

What the hell?

Okay, okay, okay.
I'm having a terrible headache, I regularly suffer from migraines, but this is worse. It feels like my head is under so much pressure that it's about to explode. Then why am I on computer and writing this? Well, the reason is that the headache began only after I did something, (that shouldn't even cause headache at all!)
But what exactly did I do?
I was looking through the pictures I took from our summer cottage a couple of days ago (We came back the morning I wrote my first post) and there were a couple of distorted  images. I agree that my samsung galaxy gio camera SUCKS, but it NEVER distorts the colours like it did with these two. And the weirdest thing; The more I observed these pictures, the more my head started aching. Finally I had to stop looking at them, but the headache kept worsening. I'll post all of the pics I took, the non-distorted ones first to show you what they should look like.
 
 So here are the first four pics I took. Nothing weird about them yet, no. The first one is taken behind the small shack in the second picture, showing some of the woods and such.








 This one is the same shack/shed as in the first pic, with the lake showing on the background, with the famous "midnight sun" reflecting from the lake. It was around midnight I took all of these pictures, you can only imagine how beautiful it actually was.
 And then this is a part of the field, just a random pic I took of my shadow. In the background you can see the house from one of the distorted pictures. My shadow looks really tall because the sun was so low, and shone from right behind me.
And here, just for the sake of it, is the Finnish pride: The beutiful, amazing nature. You can see how the sun is shining low and reflects on the still lake. And if you are wondering, that mist isn't actually golden, the sun just makes it look like it is. I'm glad I get to live in such a beautiful country.






And now for the distorted ones. I haven't yet noticed anything weird about them, except the colour distortion and the slight blur and pixelation in the other one. I used gimp 2.6 to zoom around them and tried to make them look normal again, but didn't succeed. I'm terrible with that kind of stuff.
 So here's the same house that can be seen in the background of the 3rd normal image. This is the worse one, with more distortion than what the other one has. The colours are all weird and it's pixelated and blurry.
And this is the other one. this has less distortion in it, but it's still got the colour distorted and so on. I don't know what happened to them, but I have to stop writing very soon, I feel like I might go blind if I look at these pictures too much.








EDIT//: Oh, and no, these are the original pictures. I didn't save the ones I messed around with.

All I gotta say is what the fuck? this isn't normal. How does this even happen?
But seriously, I gotta stop or else I might faint or something. I might post again later today.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.