6/22/2014

Dream update #1,5

EDIT//: I forgot to apologize for my handwriting. It was around 3 or 4 am when I wrote the dream and it was VERY dark in my room.
EDIT 2//: I changed the name.

I got to my computer as quickly as I could, in order to write the dream down here. I have included a picture of the page where the dream is written. I really hope that it's all just my imagination.


"HAD A WEIRD DREAM
In my dream I was standing in the middle of a forest and I remember hearing
someone chanting my name over and over again. there was a weird symbol
carved in a tree. I could feel someone watching me.
Can't really remember the symbol though, but I'm fairly certain there was a
circle. Two circles if I'm correct."

Now that I read the dream again, I can remember that there definitely was a symbol. I know for certain it wasn't the popular "circle and an x through it" symbol from Marble Hornets... But I still can't remember what it really was, for certain. Again, I just hope everything is because of sleep deprivation or I'm just crazy.
The voice that was chanting my name, I can't remember what it sounded like either. It's like yesterday, I can't remember what he sounded like.

Hmm, I've been wondering, maybe I should call him something else than "the Slenderman", since it is such a popular name and it is mostly associated with the games and internet meme. I personally like The Tree man and The Tall man a lot, but I'll stick to Slenderman for now.
I probably should mention another thing. This is an exact quote from my journal, dated June 19th, 2014

"This (the notebook) seems to be missing pages.
I remember the notebook being thicker when closed,
so it has to be a notable amount. Maybe it's just my imagination, I don't know.
I just can't shake off the feeling that there's something wrong with it.
Weird thing is that the pages must be empty, because my first journal entry is
still in place.
Nothing big happened today."


So what can I make out of this? Nightmares and missing notebook pages, that are empty. And oh, almost forgot. The fucking Slenderman is probably after me if my eyes aren't lying, which I hope they are. great.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.