6/24/2014

Well...

I did sleep well, I don't even remember what I dreamed about, but then this happened to be on my desk.

 This is the backside, there is nothing written on it, but guess what? This page has been ripped from my notebook. It's the same kind of paper the journal has. The second picture has my username in it, and some trees, Then there is that symbol. I finally remember, it's the same one from my dreams. But it's impossible that I could have written this in my dreams, because it seems like it has been outside, the paper was damp and crumpled. Also, I don't own similar pens as the one used to draw this.

So here is the paper. I'm wondering what the symbol means. I've decided that I was just very sleep deprived that day when I wrote "Explanation", but that still doesn't explain this shit.
Could be my stupid little brother trying to prank me, hence the stupid Slender: The Eight Pages - drawing style and the cheesiness, but how could have he known exactly what the symbol looked like?





EDIT//: Since this happened I changed my username to Darkn3z, And I also found out that Dark 3z is some Dj or something (I really DO NOT know for sure.) so I thought, "Hey, I have enough reasoning to change my name now!" and Darkn3z indeed is Darkn three z, but pronounced DarknEz if you want so. The url will stay the same though.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.