6/21/2014

Explanation

So what's my point in this anyways? I'm lost. I will be taken like everyone else. I'm just a fucking teenager, what can I do? At least I could inform people, someone has to read this some day. I'll just keep writing. I guess I should explain who I am. I'm a female teenager, I live in southern Finland, but I can't say the exact location. Only thing I can say is that the area I live in is wooded. I will keep myself incognito for now, In order to protect my identity. I'm diagnosed with mixed anxiety disorder, but these "hallucinations" or whatever you would call them are new. I know what it is, I have seen it from all the slenderblogs and slenderseries, and I thought it was fake. But fuck no, it's not. Sorry for the language, I just got home and instantly went to computer in order to create this blog... I had this dream about the Slenderman, (Yeah, everyone's had a dream or two of him, so nothing unusual about that) but in the dream, I was completely unable to move, he stood in front of me and  extended his arms. I could hear him say my name, but the weird thing is that I can't remember what he sounded like. Then I felt like falling and then I woke up. I forgot the dream pretty soon after waking up, and my day went on normally. But in the evening I decided to go for a walk in the nearby woods, and I saw him again. This time he was in the distance, but my head started pounding and I started coughing like crazy. I turned around and started running as I remembered the dream, and fuck, he appeared in front of me. I can't remember much from what had happened after that, but I remember running home and crying. I decided I needed to inform people, really, anyone who reads this, so I made this blog. And for the record, it could be just my mind playing tricks on me. I haven't slept very well for a while, having nightmares and waking up in the middle of the night. I really, really hope that I'm just sleep deprived...

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.