6/24/2014

I don't know.

My head is really aching. I think I met him again ,but I'm not sure. It could be just me. At least I want to believe that it's just my brain playing tricks on me. Have you ever had a migraine? If you have, you know what I feel like right now. I'm probablyabout to throw up agian on any second. Fuckity fuck.
So, I was walking home from my friend's house (She lives only a kilometer away from me, but I usually cross through the woods. I didn't do that for a while after "Explanation" but this time I finally got enough courage to do it and prove that it was just my eyes.) and as I was walking in the woods, I suddenly felt how my head started aching, and I got this ominous feeling ,like I was being watched. I got so anxious and paranoid that some feral instinct kicked in and I actually dashed out of the forest, ran home and nearly fainted in the hallway. I remember struggling to the bathroom and throwing up. My ears are still ringing and I  feel terrible, but it's getting better. I actually wanted to ignore this and not write about it, but it would be nagging me inside if I hadn't written this here.
I'm unsure on what to believe now. I don't want to jump to conclusions, because I didn't actually see him this time, but the reaction was nearly exactly the same as last time. I still believe it's just me and my eyes are playing tricks on me, (And there is this weird, weird need to write everything here) but I'm not so sure anymore. This isn't normal, right?

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.