6/22/2014

Nothing weird....

Today has been better. I took a nap and ate and such. No big deal, nothing new. I felt slightly better today too. I'm hoping that everything that happened was just my imagination. Have a nice day today, like I did. I'll post if something happens and if nothing happens, I'll post tomorrow.
I know I haven't got many readers, but I have to thank the few that bother to read this. I hope everything sorts out and I'll find a reason for what I saw. Feel free to comment, I'll moderate them though, because no-one likes to read troll comments.

I'm wondering if I should tell my psychologist, but I decided that maybe not yet. It could be just sleep deprivation like I said, and I don't want medication for schizophrenia or anything. I'm not crazy, at least I hope I'm not.
-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.