6/26/2014

This time!

This is making me really angry. I come home from a long day out and find my notebook laying on the floor, witch scribbles on it with the same black marker as in the paper from "Well..." It has the symbol in it and There's a paper with the symbol in it and it's full of question marks. I'm so angry right now. I took the notebook and went to ask my little brother if he had drawn it, even though it was impossible that it was him this time. I had hidden my notebook well, he had exited the house before me and forgot his keys so I had to let him in as I came home, and that was when I found the notebook. I searched the entire house for a marker like that, but didn't find anything similar, only a thicker one that hasn't been working for three years or so.
The Cover with the symbol
 So this is the cover of the notebook, and the symbol has been cruelly scribbled into it. This makes me son angry, the notebook was important to me, even though it's still pretty new. The rest of the scibbles, they seem to be a code or something. Currently I'm too angry and tired to try to solve it, but I hope it's easy enough and I don't have to spend the entire day with it.
The inside of the cover..







This is the inside of the cover with a series of numbers that I'll list later. It also has a Question mark after the numbers so I suppose it's a question. I don't know if it's a sentence or a word but I'll have to look into it later. there's also that  symbol AGAIN







Another symbol...

This is the first page with ANOTHER symbol. That's my hand you're seeing there,sorry. Those are the battery cables of my computer and cellphone.






MORE numbers!





The second page / opening of the notebook with more numbers. the outline of the symbol can be seen from through the page. The weird part on this page is that my blog password has been covered with the marker. It's sort of scaring me that someone knows the password, and I'm gonna change it right away.





And even more numbers!

This is the next opening. More numbers and the next page's numbers can be seen from through the page. again, my hand got into the picture, I didn't pay attention when I was taking these pics.
I haven't told you everything.











 Ah, well. I guess I have to explain the drawing. It's another dream I had a while back, but I didn't write about it. I fear that people don't believe me and I didn't want to make myself look silly. I seriously wonder why people even are reading this. Also this is just how he seems to look like in my dreams. But anyway, there's that symbol and one more series of numbers.




WHAT DO YOU MEAN ????


This was the paper that was inside the notebook. It's creepy, I admit it. I don't know who did this, or why. And I want to know what the symbol means.
"Watching you"? Well fuck you too.


Stop it with the symbols, ok?








THEN THIS. I can't even describe the feeling I got as I flipped the notebook over and this was here. If it's meant to imply "Watching you" or something else, then I might have a stalker or two. And not in a romantic way, the most twisted way you can possibly imagine. I got the shivers.








So the numbers are in this order:
16 15 16
25 6 21
11 10 5
16 10 ?

16 15
17 15
12 25

21 11
21 10

16 29 17
25 18 25
11 11 

I'm too tired to try and crack it right now. I'll look into it tomorrow. feel free to help me if you want to, I'd greatly appreaciate it!

So, the dream I had. i don't remember much of it. But I remember that I had climbed up to a tree and sat there, and he stood in front of me. I felt very scared, but didn't move or anything. He didn't move either, and that's all I can remember. I didn't even write it down to my journal.

I'll continue using my journal, even though this happened. I'm not gonna give in to whoever did this!

-Darkn3z

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/6/14 09:42

    Have you tried reversing the numbers to letters and then reversing again, as in A= 1 and Z=27, and then A=27 and Z=1? Its an easy one tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't. There's the number 29 in one point of the code; more letters than the alphabet has.

      Delete
    2. *a bigger number than what the alphabet has. Sorry, I messed up, I wasn't paying much attention as I typed the comment.

      Delete

Yeah whatever.