6/22/2014

Dream update #2

Jst woke up a minute ago. Had a strange dream.
I was running through a parking hall, trying to escape somthing. Then the setting changed and I was sitting next to a tree in the woods, and there was tht symbol again, carved in the tree, with a knife next to it. Still can't quite remember what it looked like. Then I wok e up.
I wrote it directy here. I'll copy it to my journal later. Can't really sleep yet, this dream still has me shivering. I woke up sweaty and trembling, and almost peed my pajama pants when I saw my jackets hanging on the wall, forming a strange figur e. Ugh.
I'll try to sleep again soon and post again tomorrow.
Sorry for the gramar mistakes, I'm tired and it's hard to type in the darkness.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.