6/25/2014

Nothing new?

My head is hurting and I didnt sleep a single hour last night, but otherwise I'm feeling okay. Just tired. And hungry, heh.
Aside from all this awesome sh!t happening to me, I'm a weirdo. underneath all the anxiety that's nagging me constantly, (It's a lot easier to write stuff online than to TALK about it to someone, trust me) I have a dark sense of humour and I'm selfish. Also, I both love and hate sarcastic people, (I'm definitely not one of them,) they make me want to hug them, but also punch the shit out of them. I have a dumb brother who is 12 and his life goal seems to be annoying everyone to the edge of beating them up. Seriously, I wonder why the hell someone hasn't already kicked his ass. But he does have his "okay" moments too. Usually when he sleeps or something. My dad is something I do not wish to talk about, but my parents are divorced. My mum and I both are somewhat hot-headed and that means we argue a lot, at least we did, before all "Explanation" shit and so on, nowadays we don't talk nearly at all. I'm having headache all the time, and I just tell her not to talk to me too much. She knows I have migraines and I have meds for them, but she doesn't know about the other stuff.

My childhood was pretty normal, I think, but I don't remember much about it. We lived next to the woods, and I remember me and my best friend playing in them all the time. But I don't remember anything weird happening, so it's not like "Hurr hurr durr durr I lived next to teh woods and now slendurrman is after me lol" Actually, the woods were really nice and not ominous at all, there were many paths that were and are used daily and it's a pretty small forest actually. I don't remember much about my parents' divorce other than that they were yelling at each other all the time, and that I was scared. They got a divorce when I was around 4 or maybe 5.  I can't actually remember a longer period than 9 or 10 months of not seeing a psychologist or a therapist more or less regularly after I started school. I was always in detention and I was very aggressive towards other kids. I got bullied because of that, and now that I'm starting the 9th grade (Finnish school system ftw) I'm mostly a loner.

Why am I telling about myself this much? I love writing, but I would never write this much about myself, even into a journal or a "diary", but somehow I'm feeling like I need to. Probably another mental illness symptom thing or something.

Haven't been writing to my journal in a while, I think I might do it after posting this.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.