6/28/2014

Have you ever...?

So, I'm feeling okay if we're not counting the migraine that's banging in my head. I had another nightmare last night, I was being chased around Helsinki by something. (I don't even live in Helsinki, and I'm positive that it wasn't the Slender Man this time.) and I was in panic when I woke up from the dream. Also, earlier today, I suddenly got a weird urge to hurt someone. I don't know why, but that's completely new, because even though I'm quite hot headed, and I get angry easily, I'm not very violent. I felt almost like I wanted to kill someone. I have no idea why, and the feeling is very hard to describe, but it's almost like a gut feeling, I could feel my body growing all twitchy and I felt like I was "missing something," "like I had to do something" and my brain just clicked and I could feel my mind going all "Kill Kill Kill!" mode. I got really scared, because that came just out of the blue. I've never had this kind of urges before, and I don't usually like hurting others! I'm scared. What if I hurt someone for real? I kan still kind of feel it, but it's not that strong anymore... wat do?!

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.