7/12/2014

What to do?

SOOOOOOO.

Probably the few of you who have probably not, but maybe noticed my tweet about something URGENT, Knew something BIG is coming. AND WHY am I talking like this? .....Sorry. It's just that I don't know what the frick to think and feel right now. No, I'm not scared, not really, but I'm extremely... creeped out? That's not even the right term. Maybe weirded out. Again.

Maybe I can calm down enough to finally write this down.
Let's begin with the least ....hmm, weird thing: My journal's gone missing. I had it with me and It is possible that I just left it somewhere, (Which I hope didn't happen, 'cuz there's some pretty weird stuff in there.) But I never leave it laying anywhere.

But then there's this other thing.
Well, it begun a couple of days ago. We were at a farm, staying overnight, and it was near the woods. So one day, My mom makes me go to the woods for a walk with her, and I had to. What could go wrong, I thought. It's just a walk, I thought. Maybe that thing won't appear, Since I've been feeling better. A lot. Or I was feeling better, until that day. Everything went fine until I started feeling bad again and told my mom I'd just go alone back to the farm. I didn't want to stay there because I felt so nauseous and anxious, and I did get halfway back, until I got lost. The path just didn't go where it should have gone. That's great, feeling like shit, paranoid and maybe chased by a supernatural internet meme. Fucking awesome. So I just thought I should at least move to maybe find my mom OR the farm, but that was a bad decision. I only got more and more lost, and then I started feel so incredibly bad that I vomited everything I had eaten that day, and felt like vomiting my insides out even after nothing else came out but stomach acid or whatever that's called. Then as I looked up, I had to look for a while, because there he stood like he had always been there. Who, Well, who else, but our friendly neighborhood Slenderman. I instantly felt even worse, and I barely could move, but the mortal terror I was experiencing made me run. I remember running so fast that I passed out at some point. And when I woke up, I was laying near the path back to the farm. Again, I thought everything was just my imagination until I saw it. Someone had drawn that symbol thingy on both of my wrists with a similar pen I use to write on my journal. And then there was this drawing next to me. (This isn't my laptop so I'm gonna post a picture of it from my phone later.) The drawing portrayed the head of a girl whose hair is very similar to mine, and the girls face is somewhat creepily drawn, with round, dark eyes and a creepy smirk. I went all NOPE and took the drawing and ran back to the farm. I probably should mention that my pen disappeared with the notebook too, and It's more than possible that these drawings were made with it... I'm getting the shivers.

Anyhow after this, The sickness came back. But now I'm also nauseous, and I keep hallucinating this tall, dark shadow in the corners of my eyes, and it's fucking up my mind. I can't concentrate and I'm constantly on the edge of panic. I'm not sure what to do anymore...

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.