7/03/2014

-Sigh-...

I feel so frustrated. I kinda want that hacker to answer, but then again, I don't want anything to do with this person. I changed ALL my passwords and such. And Now that I'm not angry anymore, I'm simply really weirded out. How does this even happen? Who is that person? Why?

Then again, that person had to hack my account, because this is the second time I changed the password.

I don't even know anymore... I'll just go to sleep and try to get my head around this tomorrow. Right now my brain feels like a mess, and I can't think clearly. Also, I've gotten used to the consistent headaches with the help of a lot of Ibuprofen (For some reason it's the only painkiller that works well for me.)

Nothing new though, I've been watching a lot of tv today, and haven't gone out at all. Didn't feel like it.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.