7/31/2014

The pictures I took

The title says it all.





 So the first two ones are some pics I took while running, the other one has some colour issues again, this time the contrast is all fucked up. The other one is distorted because I couldn't stand still to take it. The next two ones are from another part of the forest, near where I woke up. The tree in the right on the second row is the tree I found my notebook next to. And the last picture is just another weird pic I don't really remember taking but that's just because I was hysteric and scared and probably in panic. I'm fine at the moment. I run across an old playground in the forest, but I didn't really have time to look around more. I'll try to find that playground again later, because It seemed interesting, standing there, in the middle of the forest (Well, there was a path that went there, or more like a small gravel road, but it wasn't exactly easy to find.) I didn't have time to take pictures either.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.