7/04/2014

Fuck this.

All I seriously want to do is just go "Fuck this shit" and continue my normal life. I don't need this! I'm writing down the nightmare I had last night on my notebook, luckily as woke up from it, I wrote it all down on my phone as I tweeted about it. So now I'm practically just copying the dream here.

I looked at the forest from above. It was very dark, but I could still see. It was slightly misty outside, and it created a creepy atmosphere. Then I was standing in the entrance of the forest, holding a candle in my hand for some reason. I felt something cold touch my shoulder, and then I ran. I ran straight into the forest,. I fell down, and the dream ended. The whole dream had a terrifying, anxious feel to it, and even though nothing creepy-ish happened, I still woke up in panic. Also, as I was on my phone, I got this terrible headache and a feeling of being watched.. Ugh.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.