7/07/2014

So.

So, I'm writing this on my phone. I've been away for a while, because mom thought it would be a good idea to take me to the countryside. She thinks I need fresh air. I don't.

Anyhow, here's a thing I have wanted to talk to you about for a while: Do I believe in the slenderman? No. But nowadays I'm not as sure. I could call myself crazy and blame my eyes but I feel like that's not the case. All I wanna know is who that fucker was, where he lives and what he is most afraid of. Or she. I don't care.

I've been okay otherwise but I woke up with scratches in my arms and legs for no reason. It looked like I had scratched myself in my sleep, but I am a very heavy sleeper especially now that I have been using melatonin for sleep. I have never done anything like this.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.