7/30/2014

Okay, this isn't normal...

First of all. I just woke up in a forest with my laptop, and I'm writing this down and I will post it when I get home / get an internet connection. Nothing else is wrong except THE FUCKING DATE. IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 2 WEEKS SINCE THE LAST POST AND I HAVE NO FUCKING MEMORY. I feel so nauseous and watched that I probably shouldn't stick around. I'll continue this soon.

Hey guess what? Found my notebook. It was here in the fucking forest. I have no idea in what part of the forest I'm in, but the notebook was next to a weird looking tree. I'll post pics later, I have some on my phone that I found from my pocket. It's either the worst day of my life or my lucky day.

I had to run again. This time I knew he was close. I'm typing this whle walking and its abit hardto concentrate. My lastmemory was from when I went to slep and I had a trrible migraine that day.

I can see the road and the houses but he's near.


------------------------------------------------


Hey. I'm back home, and even though I still feel bad, He's not following me, I know for sure. My mum has apparently been on a business trip and hasn't noticed a thing. I feel like crying. How did evrything end up like this, and why?

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.