7/02/2014

Well well well.

Whoa, awesome. You know how to translate something into binary? Well, so do I. There's tons of online translators. You said: Uoy era gnorw tuoba mih. Which is backwards for "You are wrong about him". I don't know who the shit you are because I sure as hell haven't been able to be on the computer for the whole yesterday, since we had problems with the wifi. Quess what? I'm dead tired of this bs, and I'm Not going to do what you probably want me to do, (Which is quit writing, How do I know? Well you scribbled to my notebook and now to my blog, so I'm guessing that's what you want.) I don't care idf you read this or not, I'm just venting off my anger and fear. If you're a male I swear I'll cut your balls off and shove them down your throat. (So sorry for the language..) And if you're a female, I'll shave you bald and use a cheese grater on your face, bitch. I'm going to find out what the shit you want from me. Is it not enough that I'm tired, anxious, paranoid, angry and sick? Do I have to be afraid, too? Lucky for me, when I get afraid, I usually get angry too, and hate gives me strength, So sucks to be you. and guess what I have to say? FUCK YOU. Sincerely, I don't need this crap right now. F U C K Y O U B I T C H. We will not be friends. No cookies for you, fucker.
I apologise for the language. (Not really.)
-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.