7/12/2014

The drawing

I know the quality is bad, and I apologise for it. I took the pic with my phone. The face is just creeping me out. I suppose it's made to mock me, or something, but honestly, it's just scary. and the fact that the hair is styled exactly like mine, with the side bangs and all. Still, I will not yet reveal my face, because I like to keep my privacy, but if I grow worried about myself enough, I'll do it.

I'm all alone in this, and it's a painful realisation. I can't talk to anyone, I can't rely on anyone, All I have is this blog, and my Journal, but now that's gone too. Nobody would believe me and if I told my psychologist, I would be locked up in a mental ward in no time. But I have to keep going. Maybe I can escape it, or fight it. Or maybe trick it into leaving me alone. I don't know. I'm all out of ideas.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.