9/19/2014

How do I solve this?

SO yeah.
That happened.
I started chopping down the message into smaller bits, as they are written in different colours, and I decided to start with the readable context.
"SOME DAYS YOU HAVE NOT SEEN EVERYTHING"
in blue. I started looking back to everything I have found/gained and I realized many of the actual, physical copies of the papers or messages are missing. like the paper with the question marks, remember?
"RESPECT SYMBOLISM" (Green)
Do you mean the symbols?
I am trying not to jump to conclusions, but I think each colour might represent a new person, as they seem to be saying "We" and "Us" So I think there is more than one people behind this. So there's four coloured messages and one black. I've had red before, And the tone was aggressive. So I believe there might be something similar behind those numbers. They are

90 100 08 20 20
07 08 03 08 40 06
600 50 200 80
05 00 02 04?
 
Yeah.

And the yellow "KEEPTRYING" Was differently written.
Keep trying what?

And then the black message.

ZDWFK
RXW
 So yeah. IT'S SOLVING TIME!
 
No but honestly. I am so tired of this.
 
Help is very much accepted.
 
-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.